Table of Contents
Christmas is nearly here, and we are all excited about it. But we all know that this Christmas will be different in many ways from the previous ones. This is all due to this pandemic we are facing now.
This has been a terrible and unfortunate phase for humankind. But gradually, this is becoming normal, and this pandemic will end up soon.
In these challenging times, we have managed to survive, and we should thank our social workers, doctors, health workers, and other helping humans who have risked their lives to keep others safe.
So, as we are almost near to Christmas, we all must have discussed the Christmas tree in our houses for sure. There are many options available in the market, and you will find the best Christmas tree for you quickly.
There was a time when we use to decorate real trees for Christmas. There are some places around the world where people still use real trees for Christmas decorations.
Here in cities, there is almost no one who uses a real tree in their house for decoration. We all have accepted the artificial ones, and they are the ones which almost all of us use in our house.
One problem which we all encounter after Christmas is how to store the Christmas tree. This is a common problem, which is like something we all should know.
That is why we are here to give you some tips about how you can store your artificial Christmas tree quickly and effectively.
Why storage has been a big problem when it comes to artificial Christmas tree
If you have assembled or helped in the assembly of a Christmas tree, then you know how hard this work is.
For kids, which may seem an energetic and exciting task, adults have an opposite view. This takes up a lot of time in assembly, and the same problems arise when it comes to their storage.
Once you disassemble your Christmas tree, you should have wondered how to store the Christmas tree. After doing a hectic job, we all feel exhaustive, which makes us angry as well.
Therefore, we should be calm while doing any task and the same tip is applicable in the storage of an artificial Christmas tree.
How to Store Christmas Trees
Storing a Christmas tree is not a one-way job. Two methods can be used to store your Christmas tree.
We cannot keep these tall trees for the whole year, which will create a lot of problems while doing household chores. Therefore, it is necessary to store them safely. But how can we store them?
What are the ways by which we can store it? How can we minimize our effort, and how should we store it so that it takes less space? All these questions are widespread, and we have answers for each of them.
Storage of fully assembled tree is possible. You can store your Christmas tree as it is, even with ornaments and lights. This is the simplest way to store a Christmas tree. But this has some of its disadvantages as well.
Storing such a tall thing will require extra space. Carrying it to another place will require more labor, and it is a risky thing because it may fall or slip off and get broken. Therefore, this may be the simplest way to store your charisma tree, but it has its demerits as well.
The second method requires some work, and it is time-consuming as well. You first must disassemble your Christmas tree, and then you can out their parts in bags, containers, cardboard boxes, and similar kinds of boxes.
Now, keep these boxes or bags separately anywhere you wish. This will require much time and work, but storage and transportation are accessible in this method.
With the question of storing the Christmas tree, another question that arises here is, what should be the best thing to keep your Christmas tree in?
What could be the best one? What qualities should I look upon to get the best storage bags and containers? Well, you do not have to worry about all these things as you are in the right place.
We have selected some of the best storage containers and bags for you so that you do not have to spend your time on these. Look at them and get one of your choices. All these products are verified and have great reviews and ratings as well. So, get yours now.
1. Tiny Tim Totes 83-DT5582 Premium Upright Christmas Tree Canvas Storage Cover Bag
As we have mentioned earlier, storing a fully assembled Christmas tree is not an easy task, especially the carrying part. Therefore, we have come with a brilliant solution to it.
This tree storing cover bag is all that you need. It has a movable base with a big canvas sheet to cover your Christmas tree fully and correctly. It can go well up to 7 to 7.5 feet.
If we look at its structure, then it is going your Christmas tree completely. It has zippers that are durable and will give you a smooth operation. Belts around it ensure that your Christmas tree is compactly packed, and no dust and debris can get inside while your Christmas tree stays wrapped up.
This will be perfect for those who have a storage room or garage where they can keep it covered in the corners till its time if using.
- Fits trees up to 7.5 feet tall assebled tree.
- Made of durable 600d Oxford Canvas.
- Moisture resistant, keeps out dust and pests.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Material: Canvas. Color: Green. Dimensions: 35" x 67" when laid flat. Full 1 Year . Hand Wash only with warm water.
2. Large Christmas Tree Storage Bag
One of the best options available is here for you. This is going to fit in your budget, and its ratings and reviews are also impressive. So, this could be the perfect one for you.
This one is different from our first recommendation, as this one cannot store your assembled Christmas tree. So, how to store the Christmas tree in it? We have discussed two ways to store the Christmas tree, and for one method, we have recommended the product, so this one here is for the second method of storage.
Firstly, you must disassemble your Christmas tree and then put all the parts inside of it. Zip it. Hold it up with your hand using its handle. Take it wherever you want to keep it that it. You are done. This is how you will use this storage bag.
- PROTECT AND SECURE - Xmas tree bags protect and shield Christmas trees from damages, dust, moisture, and pests; so it’s always ready to show off. DIMENSIONS 65” x 15” x 30”
- MOISTURE RESISTANT - This artificial tree storage bag is made from waterproof polyethylene plastic to protect your tree from mold and water damage.
- EASY CARRY - 3 stitch-reinforced handles (2 on the top and 1 on the side) make getting your storage bag for Christmas tree between storage and living room hassle free.
- SIMPLE IDENTIFICATION - Festive bright red holiday storage bag stands out in storage helping you to easily locate your artificial Christmas tree storage box, and an attached card slot lets you know exactly what’s inside the storage container for Christmas tree.
- EASY ACCESS - Two way/dual zipper opens the holiday storage bag wide for uncomplicated placement and removal. No assembly required, just unfold and insert your tree for great tree bag storage.
3. Elf Stor 83-DT5520 Green Christmas Bags
What if you have a taller Christmas tree that cannot be packed up in just a is gel bag, or what if you bring two Christmas trees for Christmas?
Do not worry as we have got your covered. Similar thoughts also arise in our mind while selecting the products for you and why we have mentioned this product here.
This one right here has two bags for the price of 1. This green Christmas tree storage bag will match with your Christmas tree and can store some remarkable talk Christmas trees in it with ease. You can also store your two Christmas trees in it, and you do not have to buy two different bags for different trees.
- ►Large enough to hold 17 feet of disassembled Artificial Christmas Trees
- ►Ideal for trees too heavy to fit in one Christmas Tree Bag
- ►XL Bag Dimensions: 52" x 15" x 25." Large Bag Dimensions: 48" x 15" x 20"
- ►Durable nylon handles for easy carry
- ►Strong durable tear-proof material, built to last year after year
4. Rolling Christmas Storage Premium Duffel Bag
How to store Christmas tree, especially the ones who have loads of ornaments and sightings on it? This is going to add up more weight and will take up a lot of space as well.
You may think that you can store the Christmas tree in the bag while you can buy a box for the ornaments. But is it not a good thing to keep all the things together?
That is why we have got you this. A bag with some great capacity, and it has got wheels as well so that you can take it anywhere you want with ease. Just out all your stuff in it and close it, and then you are ready to go. Easy on wheels.
- HOLDS 9 FT TREES-At 59” long, this durable tote can store up to a 9-foot artificial tree once it is broken down into sections. This handy storage option replaces old and damaged boxes your holiday decorations came in and folds flat when not in use.
- ROLLING BAG- With 3 roller blade style wheels and sturdy handles for portability, this duffel bag will store your tree away neatly, effortlessly and make for quick set-up next year. You can also slide in your tree’s original box for added structure.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- The storage bag is made of strong, durable and water-resistant premium lined 600d oxford canvas along with a clear PVC window. Your Christmas tree will be protected against dust, insects and moisture so it can last for years!
- VERSATILE USE- This zippered bag features sturdy nylon handles for portability, an interior adjustable strap for binding your tree and is also great for storing holiday Inflatables, yard decorations and garland during the off season.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: 600d Oxford Canvas, Nylon, PVC and Polyurethane Wheels. Dimensions: (L) 60” x (W) 25” x (H) 25”. Fits up to a 9-Foot Unassembled Artificial Christmas Trees. Zipper Closure. Color: Red and Gold Trim.
5. Rubbermaid 50 Gallon Roughneck Plastic Storage Bin
What about a plastic one? It may not be your choice, but many prefer to keep their trees in plastic storage boxes.
This is because they store many things in their storage room, and storing the Christmas tree in a bag may damage it if something falls upon it. Therefore, a plastic box is secure and safe from these kinds of accidents.
You can easily store them and take them from one place to another. You do not have to worry about first and debris as well.
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - Proven Rubbermaid durability, the impact resistant superior polyethylene constructed storage bins withstand harsh temperature changes from 0-110℉.
- HOLIDAY SOLUTIONS - These Durable Rubbermaid Storage Containers are a perfect size for Christmas Tree Storage and other holiday decorations. Equipped with stay tight lids to protect contents from moisture and pests making great garage storage bins.
- STACKABLE STORAGE - Stacks without cracking or buckling. Built in handles make these totes easy to carry and are designed to be storage tubs that last a lifetime.
- HEAVY DUTY BUILD – Ideal for storing large and bulky items, holiday storage, dogfood, heavy tools or sports equipment, camping supplies, blankets and more.
- BUILT TO LAST – Perfect totes with lids for use in your closet, bedroom, laundry room, attic, garage and more Outside Dimensions 43. 0 in. L x 21. 25 in. W x 17. 875 in. H Inside Dimensions 35. 75 in. L x 15. 75 in. W x 16. 0 in. H 50 Gallon / Load capacity 156 LBS.
6. ProPik Tree Storage Bag
Quite an impressive and catchy design. This one right here is a bag made up of durable materials that are waterproof and durable.
It looks great, and it is also easy to use and carry. Its compact design and enormous volume help to keep your trees together and safe from any dust and debris.
This is going to be a unique storage option due to its design and easy to handle shape.
- ProPik tree storage bags are spacious. Each one measure 52” x 30” x 30” its large enough to store a disassembled 7 ft tree
- The holiday tree storage case is equipped with a pair of Durable nylon reinforced handles for easy handling
- These holiday Xmas Tree Bag saves time, saves hassle, saves room and prevents mess.
- It also protects your tree from getting dirty when store during the spring and summer.
- We are confident that you will enjoy the benefits provided by these Organizer, which is why we offer a 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
7. Whitmor Upright Christmas Tree Bag
If you want to store your whole Christmas tree without doing any work of disassembling, then this is for you. We have already mentioned one solely for this purpose, but we all know that it is best to have another option to choose from.
Therefore, we have decided to put this product on our list. This looks great and can store up to 9 feet tall plants. So, you do not have to worry about the heights, and it can store the common ones easily. This will also not take up much space, but carrying it may be a bit hard for you.
- Easy to use, no assembly required, just unpack, unfold, and insert your artificial tree
- Made of lightweight, tear resistant polyester material
- Extra-Large capacity - stores all the pieces of your artificial tree (up to 9' disassembled)
- Dimensions: 18 L x 21.5 W x 55.5 H inches
- Has straps for easy transport and a extra-deep front pocket great for storing lights, tree topper, hooks and more
I hope you have found the one for you. This is all we have got for you, and all of them are best on their own.
They are durable and will keep your tree safe from any dust and debris. They all are moisture-free do you do not have to worry about it either.
Have you been storing your Christmas tree wrong? Did you not know how to store the Christmas tree? Do not worry as this one will help.