Darts are one of the favorite games of young people today. But we can’t just go to festivals, go to fun places just to play darts. Many people like to set up their darts board at home. Join us in the following article to understand more specifically how to set up a best dart board.
Measurements set the dartboard.
Measurement for setting up the dartboard is critical. It helps players get the most accurate posture while playing, ensuring comfort, practicing proficient skills.
Do this in the first place before you plan to install the dartboard. Suppose you do not calculate and insert the wrong position. In that case, it will significantly affect the game results, the difficulty of darts or makes you get in the wrong place every time, and when forming a habit, it is very difficult to correct.
Below, we introduce you to the non-standard table set up measurement. This result is calculated according to the rules of 4 professional darts agencies, including the Major Darts Management Agency in the world, WDF – (World Darts Federation), and PDC – (Professional Darts Corporation industry) BDO – (British darts organization).
The height of the dart plate
The dart plate height is calculated from the ground to the center of the dart board. It is usually quite equivalent to the player’s size. The standard height is defined as 5 Feet 8 Inches (173 cm or 68 inches respectively).
The distance from the standing position to the plane containing the dart plate
Determining the distance from standing position to the plane containing the dart plate is also quite important. Accurate determination of this distance makes it easy for players to dart the dart to the desired position without using much force and less to see the problems due to the dart plate being too close. Standard spacing is 7 Feet 9 and a quarter of an inch (which corresponds to 237 centimeters or 93.25 inches).
The distance from the player’s standing position to the bull’s eye
After determining the dart plate height and the distance from the vertical position to the plane containing the dart plate, the final step is to determine the distance from the standing position to the red center. If this is 9 feet 7 and a half inches (which corresponds to 293 cm or 115.35 inches), then congratulations on correctly setting your dartboard.
This helps you have the most accurate non-standard times, easy to hit the bull’s eye, makes you more interested in this game, and significantly reduces stress and stress.
Some tips for setting up Dartboard
Along with the calculation to set the most accurate Dartboard position, the Dartboard tips will also help a lot for you when playing. Here are a few notes for you if you intend to set up Dartboard:
- First, choose a safe place, has a wide space, avoids entrances, places where people gather with people because sometimes you may not hit someone with a bull’s eye and injure them. Space must be at least 1 meter on each side of the Dartboard, positioned enough for the stand-by to play the next turn.
- Ideally, the dart play area should be designed with wooden floors or covered with a carpet to prevent the darts from being damaged in the head, distorted when shot out while avoiding slipping to another location, difficult to find again. You should choose a carpet dedicated to shooting darts. It both helps preserve the original shape of the dart while reducing the time it takes to install the darts.
- The dart area needs to ensure good lighting for players to quickly identify the bull’s-eye, standard throws without deviating from the other direction. Good lighting also helps to protect your eyes while playing this game.
- After each game, keep the darts and darts in the right place. It is best to put in a cupboard and close it. Buy a dartboard that usually comes with a dartboard cabinet, so you can always use it for storage.
- Should put Dartboard in the dart cabinet or put behind the Dartboard a wooden board or protective plate to protect the wall in case you use too much force or the dart goes out of the board.
The steps to install the dartboard are simple, right? Hopefully, the above sharing will be useful to those intending to order, set the dartboard, and play. Wish you will have the most comfortable and pleasant moments with this game.