Table of Contents
The need for a comprehensive diagnostic of the air conditioner most often occurs when the unit does not turn on or in the work of climatic equipment observed any incorrectness. Let’s understand all the peculiarities and nuances of air conditioner service.
Experts recommend servicing the air conditioning system at least 2 times a year. The frequency of service depends on the capacity, type of system, and other factors. If we are talking about complex equipment, such as central air conditioning systems, they need more frequent maintenance because they consist of a huge number of elements, and any breakdown can be very expensive.
Some of the most common breakdowns, according to Houston Air Conditioning, include the following:
- The split system reduces heat or cold production. That is, air conditioning fails to perform its primary function as a result of the overconsumption of electrical energy. There are several reasons: from the leakage of refrigerant (Freon) and breakdown of key parts of the heat pump up to the clogging of filters. Only a proven air conditioner diagnostic technician can understand the exact cause and figure it out.
- Condensate or water leaks on the indoor unit. The cause indicates that a clogged drain line has occurred. Because of this, the liquid that is in the indoor unit begins to leak outside. To fix such a breakdown, it is necessary to carry out a thorough cleaning of the drainage duct. If the problem arose during the heating season, it is most likely caused by a clog of ice in the pipe. In such a situation, an experienced technician will decide to clean the evaporator and/or perform an additional refrigerant charge.
- The conditioner does not react to the commands sent to it by the remote control. The first thing the expert will do is to check the voltage in the socket, as well as the batteries in the remote control. If the socket is working, the master will proceed to diagnose the control board.
- There is an unpleasant smell coming from the air conditioner. In the process of operation, the air conditioner passes through a significant amount of air and is not always perfectly clean. Therefore, sometimes you have to deal with the fact that it exudes an unpleasant smell. One of the main factors which can cause such odor is dust accumulation, formation of mold spots, etc.
Servicing of air conditioners should be performed according to all the rules and by the manufacturer’s recommendations. Trying to do the service by your own hands in the best case will not give the desired result, in the worst case, it will only make things worse and, in the future, will lead to the need for more expensive repairs.
Every customer who turns to a qualified service receives a number of advantages:
- Round-the-clock acceptance of requests. We work 24/7, please contact us at any time;
- Fixed price. The cost of services corresponds to the price list;
- Flexible payment. Ability to pay for services in cash or bank transfer;
- Rapid Departure. We arrive within 3 hours;
- Cleanliness and politeness. Mandatory cleaning of your workplace at the end of the work;
- Acceptable prices. We have affordable prices, which correspond to the experience of the master;
- Warranty. Guaranteed obligations for services provided and parts/parts replaced;
- Contract. After work completion, we provide a certificate of services rendered.
Prophylaxis of household air conditioners by specialists of dubious qualification is not better. In contrast to our proven masters, they do not provide any guarantees for the services rendered, the price of services above market, and do not bear any responsibility for your technique. Often untested masters when you need to repeat disappear after the call, do not pick up the phone, or even refuse to come. Thus, deciding to save money on the quality service of your air conditioner, you should be prepared for possible negative consequences.