Planning to get the windows of your commercial establishment in Orange County cleaned and you want it safely and reliably done? Although a DIY project for this sounds tempting and more economical, with the lack of tools and equipment, skills, and the risks you might be exposed in for not being insured to do so, oftentimes, hiring a professional Orange County window cleaning company is the best decision to make.
Like in other jobs you want to be outsourced, the rule of thumb in hiring a third party window cleaning service provider is to not entrust it to a professional who lacks experience, qualifications, or insurance to do the job. As the owner of the building, you will want to ensure that the job is performed with safety and without risk to your customers and staff.
What to Look Out For When Choosing an Orange County Window Cleaning Company
When choosing which window cleaning company in Orange County to hire, here are what you will want to bear in mind:
- Avoid hiring a company that uses the wrong set of tools.
Before you sign a contract with a window cleaning company in Orange County, you will want to make sure that the company is equipped with the right tools and materials to carry out the job. As per the experts, a window cleaning company that is deemed safe is one that does not use a ladder in cleaning windows. This is also mandated in the Work at Height Directive 2005 which is under the Health and Safety Legislation.
Apart from the non-usage of ladders, the company must also acknowledge the importance of using proper cleaners and tools to ensure long-lasting and quality results. Unlike ordinary detergents, such cleaners are made of chemicals that are more effective in cleaning greases and other specks of dirt. High-quality squeegees are also essential to pull off that perfectly bright and clear output.
- Choose the window cleaning company that religiously follows health and safety protocols.
Safety and health must be at the forefront when it comes to receiving a window-cleaning service. While in residential areas, they do not pose as much threat, in tall commercial buildings, cleaning windows can be extremely risky and any related accidents can be fatal or paralyzing. That said, as you try to choose the best window cleaning company in Orange County, you should fiercely ask for copies of their certifications and accreditation proving their compliance with the Health and Safety policy and Public Liability Insurance mandated in the state of California. The latter is very important especially if you wish to outsource the window-cleaning job for your tall commercial building.
- Two signs that the window cleaning company is ineffective or does not care a lot about your windows are:
It uses tap water in window cleaning. There are impurities in tap water that will hinder a sparkly and clean window output and a window cleaning company that puts the quality of its services on top of its priority knows that very well. Now, if Water Fed Poles are utilized, the company must also know the importance of regularly changing the water filters in achieving a non-streaky and clear window glass.
The company only looks after the glass and ignores the frames. Having a clean window glass is useless if its frame is left uncleaned as the tendency is it will stock up the excess grime from the rain which either eventually drips down or splashes onto the glass, affecting the supposed longevity and quality of their service. The frames are also where cobwebs may be lurking. Thus, it is vital to use a window cleaner with a scrim to make sure cobwebs are entirely eradicated.
The Perks of Partnering with a Window Cleaning Company in Orange County
Although it remains a fact that not all window cleaning companies in Orange County are worth the trust, this should not be discouraging enough. Between hiring untrained personnel and outsourcing it to a professional window cleaner, the latter remains to be more advantageous. Here are some perks:
- Window cleaning service companies use eco-friendly chemicals and usually maintain minimal waste. These companies know how to conserve water and other materials without compromising the quality of the output and after many years in the field, they have already mastered estimating the needed amount of water to perfectly clean the windows.
- They are highly equipped in cleaning inaccessible/hard-to-reach windows. They carry out the job with proper safety gear on, scaling to the top floor of the building and even onto the skylights. The job is very risky but window cleaning professionals are highly trained to do this and they are insured too.
- Hiring them is more efficient, even in terms of time. This is because most window cleaning professionals are prompt and time conscious. When you tell them you need the windows clean by a particular time, they make sure to get everything done to meet your requirement – rain or shine!
- Window cleaning professionals are experts at removing water stains. If your windows are showing pesky hard water stains, worry no more as these professionals got the best cleaners to erase them. They will cap the job off by applying a protective sealant to ensure that future build-ups are prevented.
- Last but not the least, the best Orange County window cleaning companies know that the weather can significantly impact the result of their job. Thus, these companies only work under suitable weather conditions.
One downside of cleaning the windows under the midday sun is although the sunlight makes the dirt visible, any cleaning compound might get to dry fast, making the rinsing process ineffective. As a result, soapy streaks may appear on the windows.
Another thing these professionals would want to consider is ensuring that no window cleaning works at heights will be catered when it is windy as it opens risks of injuries or other accidents.
If you are in doubt, do not hesitate to ask your concerns away. The right Orange County window cleaning service provider will be glad to answer your questions.