This article will discuss all the best hair appliance holder ideas that you can use in your home to hold the essential hair appliance such as comb, hairdryer, flat iron, etc.
We have provided a list of products and a hair appliance organizer DIY that you can use.
Some of the Best Hair Appliance Holder Ideas and Solutions
Command Hooks are the best ideas to hold the hair appliance on the bathroom wall and the back of the door.
You can easily see in the picture how appliances such as hairdryers and straighteners are held on to the wall with the help of command hooks. It would help if you made sure that the hooks are sturdy enough to hold the weight of hair appliances as they are quite heavy.
Caddy Holder is another best method to hold the hair appliances. It is not a DIY product, but it is available on Amazon to purchase it easily using the link.
- OVERSIZED OPENINGS fit most styling tools: hair dryers,curling irons, straighteners, brushes and more. Center blow dryer opening is 3” diameter, side curling iron and straightener openings are 2" diameter
- HEAT-RESISTANT MESH AND SILICONE BASE let hot styling tools cool down quickly and safely after use
- REAR BIN keeps cords neat and out of the way. Rear cord storage pocket with plug notches keeps cords neat and out of the way
- VERSATILE DESIGN works as a freestanding storage solution on the counter, also hangs on towel bars or hooks
- DESIGNED TO SAFELY COOL DOWN AND STORE hot styling tools. Please do not use while styling items are turned ON
Caddy holders have different slots for all the appliances, but you must make sure that your products will fit into it or not before buying. One of the caddy holders’ best features is heat resistance, so you do not have to wait for the appliances to cool down to put them in again.
Heat Resistant Basket
Heat Resistant basket is one of the best methods to hang the hair appliances on your wall. As we all know, baskets have a vast space, so you do not have to worry about the appliances, whether they fit into the basket or not.
It is also heat resistant, so you must be carefree about any damage to the appliance and the basket due to heat.
Wall Mounted Holder
Wall-mounted. Holders are another perfect option for mounting hair appliances on the wall. There are various mounter holders available to buy online, and you can also create a DIY Wall-mounted holder.
You can use your old kitchen sink to hang your hair appliances on the wall. The suction helps the sink to stick on the wall. You must make sure that you will not hang heavy appliances on it.
Storage Baskets are one of the best DIY ideas you can use for holding your hair appliances when you are not using them. There are various kinds of baskets available on Amazon, which you can use.
- LARGE BASKET & HAIR TOOL HOLDERS: Hair care organizer has two holsters to store hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons or hairbrushes. The stylish basket also provides storage space for cords, mousse, gel, hair spray and other hair accessories.
- FARMHOUSE FASHION FOR STORAGE & ORGANIZATION: Cross-wire design invites your farmhouse style into your bathroom. With clean lines and rustic finishes, the organizer adds a bit of style to your overall bathroom scheme.
- UTILIZE DEAD SPACE: Use open space inside cabinets for storage! Keep makeup, cosmetic sponges, bath bombs or personal care items inside your bathroom cabinet. The sturdy design also holds cleaning supplies, washcloths, hand towels and more.
- AVOID INSTALLATION: Add extra storage without all the hardware. Padded brackets slide easily over cabinet doors for quick, no fuss installation. No tools required. Perfect for apartments, rental homes, or RVs.
- DIMENSIONS & CARE: 12.25" L X 6.75" W X 14.5" H; to clean, wipe with a damp cloth and towel dry. Made of sturdy steel. Cabinet shelves may obstruct cabinet door from closing when item is used. Please measure in advance of purchase to ensure proper fit.
You can install the basket behind the bathroom door, just as shown in the picture.
Polder Hair Iron Hot Sleeve
Some products are specially made for holding the curling iron when not in use, and the Polder Iron holder is one of them.
The Polder Iron holder is designed to fit your curling iron onto it. You can easily take away the Holder with you while traveling, and it can be quickly installed anywhere in the hotel room where you are staying. So, you do not have to worry about your Hair Curling Iron.
Scale master Curling hair holder
Scale master Curling hair holder is another best Hair Curling Iron holder, similar to the Polder Iron holder.
The only difference between Polder Iron Holder and Scale master Iron Holder is that you do not have to power off the curling iron while putting it in the Scale master Curling Hair Holder. It makes the usage of curling iron more convenient.
PVC Pipes are one of the best ideas for your hair appliance organizer DIY, which you can easily create using any PVC pipes. You can stick one end of the pipe on to the table, and it has done. Now, you can hold your curling iron and Hair Dryers in the pipe.
Hanging Shoe Organizer
A Hanging Shoe Organizer is another great DIY idea which you can use to keep your hair appliances. You must add the hanging shoe organizer at the back of your bathroom door, and you are done. You can easily hang your combs, hair sprays, brushes, and lightweight hair appliances onto it.
Stainless Steel Utensil Holder
A Stainless-Steel Utensil Holder is one of the smart choices which you can use to put your hair tools in when not in use. You must make sure that the hair appliances are not hot before putting them into the Stainless-Steel Utensil Holder.
Simple Wooden box
A Simple wooden box is another best DIY idea which you can use to store your Hair appliances. You can choose the box’s size and make sure that all your hair appliances, such as hairdryers and straighteners, perfectly fit into it.
Wooden Basket Hair Tools Organizer
For this, you need an Old wooden basket that you must attach to your bathroom wall. Then, you can easily hang all your hair appliances in the basket.
Rolling Pin Organizers
Rolling Pin organizers are one of the best ideas for those people who have more than one Hair curling iron as rolling pin organizers easily hold curling irons as they have hooks in it.
Vertical Hair Organizer
Vertical Hair organizer is a perfect hair appliance organizer DIY that you can make easily with a wooden board, few clamps, and some flashing.
As there is flashing in it, it keeps wood safe from the heat. So, you do not have to cool down the hair appliance before storing them.
Hanger Organizer is another best DIY idea for storing Hair appliances. You can easily make a hanger organizer using some pails and ropes. You must attach the pails one above the other using the ropes. As there are different pails, so you do not have to worry about the storage. There is enough storage available to store all the hair appliances.
We have provided you with some of the best ideas of Hair Appliance Holders that you can use in your bathroom. You can choose anyone from the above list which matches your needs.
If you find this article useful, do not forget to share it once, and if you have any doubts/questions regarding the topic, do not forget to paste it in the comment section below. We will try our best to solve all your queries.