5 exciting ways to spruce up your interiors with cotton fabric!
An average number of people globally spend more than half their life struggling out of home for work to earn a living. But all this stress cools down when they come back to their house. In short, your house is your best retreat, your therapy center, and the sweetest place on Earth for you. These are some prominent reasons you invest in your house’s up-keeping and maintenance. Adorning it with some exclusive furnishings is a significant part of your home décor. And do you know cotton is one of the components that can add life to your dull and boring interiors? However, this is possible only if you know the right places to adorn the house with it.
Areas in your interiors where cotton creates a magical effect!
Luckily, cotton is a material that is purely natural and eco-friendly. It is entirely breathable and easy to clean as well. What’s more, you can be sure that once you use control fabrics as furnishing around the house, it will stay put, adding life to this space for years. But, do you know where you could incorporate them into your décor?
- Cotton as bed-sheets — Cotton fabric is available in hundreds of irresistible patterns and numerous designs. It can be of any color you like, and even the contrast variants available are superb. Cotton looks delightfully beautiful on your beds as their covers. And since you require a very firm material that doesn’t budge from its place easily for the bed, cotton stays just the right option to consider for it. What’s more? Nothing can beat the comfort of a cotton bed-sheet.
- The stunning cushion covers — Your cushions are powerful components adding life to your décor. Going with firm, colorful, and easy-to-maintain covers for them seems a life-saving idea. (Since your entire family chooses to use these cushions so frequently daily!) If you use cotton fabric to cover them, you are surely going to have the most comfortable and impressive-looking cushions in your living room.
- Super comfy quilt — The quilt in your bedroom can never be uncomfortable! It has to be everything that soothes your senses as you use it and even warm enough to provide you comfort when required. But designing and sewing these is a tough task as well. However, if you choose cotton as your primary component to create these quilts, these do come out fairly easily and they even look fantastic in your room. Not to forget that cotton is an extremely comfortable material as well.
- The trendy curtains — Cotton curtains have a distinct charm. There are incredible colors available in cotton – solids, prints, or anything else your heart desires (say, embossed or embroidered). If you mix and match them perfectly, they create mind-blowing window coverings or curtains for your rooms. These don’t let the dust settle on them easily and are naturally very safe. You can even rest assured that cleaning these curtains won’t be a nightmare if they are made of cotton. Further, gathering and spreading them becomes a breeze when you use cotton fabric to design a curtain. You can get suitable cotton fabric by the yard at All About Fabrics stores at reasonable rates. Their cotton fabrics are the best ones in the city available at a reasonable price range.
- The very convenient tablemats — Whenever you choose a material for your tablecloth, it should be the one that is firm and thick, it should stay on the table like a second layer, it should be easy to clean, and (of course) look presentable as well. You get all these qualities in a cotton fabric. In short, whenever you choose material in attractive colors for your table, cotton plays a significant role here.
Apart from all these places, you can also utilize cotton proudly for your doormats, for your sofa covering, like coasters, and hanging wall décor. In short, the ways to use this multi-purpose material are as varied as the designs available in it. So, which one of these excites you?