Have you ever been able to visit a store that offers a variety of curtains, upholstery, and rugs for your house? Have you ever tried finding out what compliments your house appearance? If not, then it is high time to have a look at what we have to offer for making your house look different, unique, and stylish. Interior designers and decorators have been serving people with their expertise in decorating their houses to create a significant impact on the beautification of the house and are often seen neglecting to choose the curtain that will align with the complete idea.
Now, it is time to adorn your house with some of the best available curtains that can enhance the overall look of the house and help you to plan a theme based house. If you are interested in decorating your house and are unable to find some relevant information about curtains that prestigious textiles are the go-to place where you can find some of the best available designs and ideas which can help you make the best possible selection. Following are some of the ways, you can select your curtains from:
- COLOR SCHEME OF THE CURTAIN: The first thing that is being noticed when anyone enters the house is the curtains as they cover the biggest part of your walls and decides the overall look. If the color scheme of the draperies is not according to that of the furniture it will not give a complementary impression then you have wasted your money. Curtains are not only meant to prevent dust but they are also intended to decorate the house. This intent of the curtain is mostly neglected as people are often seen buying curtains of random colors that not only shatters the overall look of the house but also changes the ambiance of the house. If the selection of the color is good and the right fabric is used then your house will look fabulous inspiring people by your choice.
- FABRIC, THE GAME CHANGER: The first and the foremost thing that helps to change the entire ambiance of the room is the fabric of the curtain that has to be of premium quality. Apart from the quality, the fabric should be selected keeping one thing in mind that is the fabric should balance the room with its color and design. If you are planning to purchase the curtain for your living room them the fabric of the curtain should be selected that suits the overall setting of the room, and if the curtain is to be purchased for the hall, then all you need to do is keep an eye that the fabric should not be made up of velvet as they are more prone to get dirty due to open space. Many people are observed discussing the use of velvet curtains in their rooms as a source of sinus and that is true, velvet is more susceptible to dust and causes allergy to people.
- LENGTH OF THE CURTAINS, A CRITICAL DECISION: Generally, houses are observed to have full-length curtains that are of no use. In the early twenties, some of the home decorators presented an idea to utilize curtain on just the window length that eventually created an impact and their idea was followed around the globe. If you are in the phase to select curtains for your house and have not decided, try short length curtains or window length curtains with sensible fabric and color choice for completely new design experience.
- LINING OF THE CURTAIN: Have you ever thought that the lining of the curtain is as important as the curtain itself? Not really, right? If you are in the phase where you are unaware of the benefits of the lining then we would like to suggest that try to ask it from your home decorator whether the curtain needs the lining or not. If you are selecting the curtain for your house and you are an early morning person then curtain without lining are the best-suited ones for your room as they allow sunlight in the room and help you to wake up early but if you are not an early person the same curtains can hinder your sleep pattern. So, all you need is to identify the right material that is either your curtains are supportive of your house as well as the routine or not. If not, people have been observed complaining that they are not happy with the curtains without lining as they get disturbed by the sunlight and as soon as it rises. For these people, one must ensure to add additional fabric to block the early rays ensuring a peaceful and serene sleep.
- TEXTURE OF THE CURTAIN: Nowadays, curtains with different texture are available in the market and people are liking it very much but if you are not a person that likes creativity and want your house to be sophisticated then you have to identify this need before deciding on choosing what type of curtains do you want. Several textures enhance the ambiance and gel in very beautifully with the theme of the house but are against your personality, then you have only two options left, either to compromise with the texture or to change your personality for making your house look beautiful. Textures like tiger skin are also available but you first have to decide either it suits your theme or not because buying such patterns will not only waste your money but will also ruin the overall appearance of the house.
- DIGITAL PRINTING, THE ART ON CURTAIN: You can have your picture on the curtains. Yes, you heard it right. Nowadays, curtains are designed and customized as per the request of the customer. If you are planning to buy some paintings and photo frames for decorating your house, then you can use your curtains to do so as digital print has been able to copy anything you like on the cloth that can be used as a curtain. Some interior designers have been suggesting people should get their curtains printed with a picture of their loved ones such as their parents and grandparents to show gratitude, love, and affection. If you are not that kind of a person you can get some well-printed curtains of soft colors that can embrace the beauty of your house and help you to make it unique and stylish at the same time.
CONCLUSION: Home is a place where people share emotions and make memories, and if the memories are not there, no wonder that you have a house instead of a home. It is never too late for revamping your house for making it beautiful as you have to live in it for your lifetime. All you need to do is to make a home where each and everything is personalized, customized and unique. This designing strategy makes a very comfortable and unique living space where you are more likely to stay happy and comfortable for the years to come. Curtains complete the overall chosen concept by aligning and balancing everything together like a symphony which will always be your unique statement among all.