From fire pits, ceramic planters, outdoor art, to a full array of comfortable and functional patio furniture, there are a lot of different ways to craft the perfect backyard landscape design. But when it comes to designing a truly unforgettable backyard for your friends, family, and of course, you—don’t overlook the potential of implementing a stunning and beautiful modern outdoor fountain.
An outdoor fountain can make a truly unique statement on your landscape. Not only do they offer a soothing, soft sound of flowing water for you to enjoy, but they also make a statement and can serve as the perfect centerpiece for the rest of your overall design. In fact, fountains can even add long term value to your home and property. Sounding good already? Well, let’s take a closer look here into just exactly what a modern outdoor fountain can do for your property—no matter the size or location.
Let’s get down to business. What exactly can an outdoor fountain do for your space? While these pieces are luxurious, larger models aren’t exactly the easiest feature to set up and install in just a few minutes. So you want to be sure this stunning feature will be worth it and will offer what you’re looking for.
Here’s how you and your property can benefit from an outdoor fountain on your property:
1. Rest and relaxation: your backyard should be your own private oasis—a unique place where your can escape the outside world and find a bit of rest and relaxation after a long day (or a long week). That’s why an outdoor fountain is perfect. Relaxing to the gentle sound of flowing water is a proven way to help you calm down, destress, and find a bit of peace in your space. A fountain is loud enough to filter out all the unwanted noises that may be surrounding you and can even help you settle down and focus. To begin building your own oasis, begin with an outdoor fountain.
2. Improve air quality: that’s right. One of the unexpected benefits of a modern outdoor fountain is that it can actually improve the overall air quality in your outdoor space. Flowing water produces negative ions, which work to not just help you relax, but they also clean the air of some level of pollutants. This means that a modern fountain can improve the health for everyone who spends time in your yard, including local critters and plants.
3. Attract local wildlife: while we’re on the subject, an outdoor fountain can also attract some local neighbors (not those pesky ones) to your yard. The soft flow of running water can attract local birds and even small critters to your yard so that you can create a unique atmosphere for your kids to enjoy. On top of that, creating a habitat for local wildlife is beneficial to the environment and can work toward crafting a sustainable landscape. Doing anything you can to create a more sustainable yard in light of all the recent environmental threats is more important than ever. Adding an outdoor fountain can be a small step in that important direction.
4. Add value to your property: adding any feature to your yard via a professional landscaping project has a good chance to add even more value to your home and your property. But some design choices can actually end up hurting the value of your home if future buyers aren’t fans of that choice. What’s one of the safest investments you can make for your outdoor landscape design? Who could say not to the pleasant and soothing sound of running water that can clean the air and reduce unwanted noise while serving as a unique and eye-catching centerpiece to your overall design?
5. Cool down your outdoor space: last but not least, an outdoor fountain is the perfect way to cool down your yard. This can be an especially alluring feature if you live in a warmer environment with summers that can get so hot they actually keep you indoors. Take advantage of your landscape design the whole year round with an outdoor fountain that can actually help to lower temperatures in the surrounding area. This also helps surrounding plants do better in your yard throughout the warmer season and can offer shade for smaller plants. An outdoor fountain, as you can see here, isn’t just a beautiful feature—but it can be functional, too.
Are you looking to really spice up your conventional landscape design? Or are you looking for a unique way to craft a relaxing oasis in your very own yard? Or are you even just looking for a tangible way to add real value to your property? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a modern outdoor fountain may be the answer that you’re looking for. Sure, adding fire pit chairs, outdoor art, and planters is a great way to craft a unique design, but if you really want to try something impactful and different, then you need to take a look into installing your very own modern outdoor fountain.
An outdoor fountain is perfect for a modern, luxurious outdoor space. Modern outdoor fountains will add real, lasting value to your home and property, improve the air quality in your yard (especially important in urban areas), attract local wildlife, and can help you craft a relaxing oasis in your yard so you can lean back and take it all in to the soft, subtle sound of flowing water. If you’re designing a Colorado landscape this year, you definitely don’t want to overlook what a modern outdoor fountain can do for you and your property.