Table of Contents
There’s been a lot of fuss about DigiByte (DGB) recently. This hi-tech coin has frequently appeared in the news over the past few months. There are talks of effective technology and revolutionary features. Naturally, this has stirred curiosity among investors. This article helps to decide whether to invest in DGB in 2021 and explains where to trade DGB online.
DigiByte Intro: Things You Should Know
DigiByte is a virtual currency based on the DigiByte blockchain that focuses on the Internet of Things and cybersecurity.
DGB aims to do this by combining the best of both worlds with effective and efficient tech that matters in the real world. DigiByte operates on an open-source blockchain tech that fosters permissioness and irreversible transactions. App developers can also create smart contracts and decentralized apps using DGB. It was established in 2013 by Jared Tate.
DigiByte combines on-screen possibilities with real-life efficiency. It is an excellent resource for global payments that use Digi-ID, a unique measure, to secure transactions.
- Fast: 1066 DGB transactions can be completed in a second. This is a huge improvement on Bitcoin, which makes five transactions per second.
- Cheap: DGB is still cheap to acquire. Now is the time to buy in bulk (should you decide to).
- Decentralized: DigiByte a 100% decentralized coin. It has never been ICO-funded, nor do the founders possess a large number of premined coins.
- Secure: DigiByte uses the Digi-ID technology for authentication and security. This negates the need for a username, password, or 2FA. Your details are not collected at all, so there’s no risk of exposure at all.
- Scalable: With 1066 transactions per second, DGB’s scalability is obvious. This eliminates the need for permission and corruptible mediators.
- As it stands, the consensus among experts is that one DGB will be sold for $1 this year. Already, it is $0.11345.
- Recently, Coinbase revealed that it would be adding some new coins to its list, and DGB happens to be included too. The addition of DGB on one of the biggest exchange platforms worldwide will surely cause a boost in its price.
Considering the above factors, YES, DigiByte is a good coin to invest in for 2021.
Godex is a decentralized anonymous exchange service that provides cryptocurrency swaps without registering or sharing personal information. It supports over 200 coins, and there are no limits for cryptocurrency exchange. For example, you can make a DGB to BTC online exchange on Godex.
Huobi Global is one of the largest platforms for exchanging digital currencies, accumulating up to $1 trillion in trading volumes. Huobi caters to over five million clients in more than 130 countries. American users are not accepted, however.
Judging from the factors above, DigiByte is a good coin to invest in. If you’re going to invest in it, you should do so now, as experts predict that it will cost more as soon as it is listed on Coinbase. However, should you decide not to invest in DGB this year, you can complete your trades on platforms like Godex. (This is not financial advice).